Friday, February 29, 2008

new stuff...

New kits and designers being added...

me like...



more new to come, stay tuned!

teale's digi-designs

3 blog buddies said...:

Shannon said...

I have a quick question...when you had money donated to a camp in Kendall's name, did you do something specific in her name or did it go to a general fund? We did something similar with Olivia (donations to my childhood camp) and we are brainstorming on how to use that money...Hope you are doing well!

Teale said...

Shannon- thanks for the comment. That is great you are setting something up like this!
We actually have a close connection with a board member of the camp so it worked out easiest for us to go through him in setting it up. At the time, we didn't designate a 'fund', but more like they were hoping to be able to complete a specific project over the coming year and we decided any funds collected in Kendall's name would be directed to that project. I'm sure different camps/organizations are set up differently in how they would prefer to have it handled, but that's what we did. Hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

I love all your design stuff. I want to work on being more crafty like you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin