We don't have the time or energy to write a lot at the moment... but we cannot say enough to thank everyone for all of the prayers and support. The days have been difficult, and we are doing our best to take life one day at a time. We have received an outpouring of love and kindness, many from people we don't even know. It means more to us than we could ever say. Our eyes have been opened and we have learned to treasure each moment, love each other even more, and truly value the power of prayer and our wonderful Christian family. We're keeping the same blog address and will continue to blog about our daily lives. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we need continual strength to get through this difficult time.
We love you all,
Chad and Teale
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago


14 blog buddies said...:
You do not know me...however, I just want you to know that I am praying for you and your family. I linked to your site from one friend of another of another....etc. However, my thoughts and prayers go out to you losing your precious Kendall. May our Heavenly Father hold you and sustain you...
Jennifer Hoggatt
Dublin, OH
Teale and Chad, I have been praying for you especially since Wed night. I am sad for you and your family. Even though we don't see each other as much as we once did I feel like part of my family is missing with Kendall gone. I wish I could have met her but know that some day I will. We love you and pray God continues to give you strength.
Love,
Amanda, Wes and Taylor
I just wanted to let you guys know that you have been on my heart and in my prayers so often this past week. I don't really even know what to say. I pray that God will continue to hold you in His arms and that you will find His peace to which passes all understanding. Love ~ Jenny Maddox
Chad and Teale,
We are so sorry for your loss. You and your families are in our thoughts and prayers. There are so many things we don't have answers to and many things in life draw us closer to one another and to God. Remember so many people love you and are lifting your names before God. God surely had a plan for Kendall and she is in his care. In him love- Paula Wilcoxen
Teale and Chad,
There has not been a moment that the two of you have not been in my thoughts. I am so very sorry about the loss of Kendall. Josh and I both love y'all very much, and please know that y'all will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. I know that there is nothing I can do that would ever make this better, but I'm here if there is anything y'all need at all!
Love,
Amanda
Chad & Teale,
We cannot tell you enough how sorry we are. You are always in our thoughts & prayers. Stentsen & I love you very much. We are always here for you.
I love you two so very much. We are continuing to pray for you guys. You know we are here for you if you need anything.
"Aunt" Crystal
Chad & Teale,
I found your blog a couple of weeks ago through Leah's blog. We are so sorry for your loss and can't imagine the hurt you feel. Your faith is strong and it is obvious you know the Lord will guide you through this time. Know that you are covered in prayer!
Love,
Terry and Michelle Cagle
Chad & Teale,
Words can't express how deeply we care for you and are hurting for you. Please know that we are always thinking about you and praying for you to find peace and courage. We are here for you any day any hour. We love you.
~B&K
Chad and Teale,
I wish there was more we could do but know we are praying and thinking of you all often. If you need anything, even just to cry - you know where to find me.
Our thoughts and prayers have been with you all. Please know that we are continuing to pray for you both.
Love,
Jessica and family
(Nathan's cousin)
You have and will continue to be in our prayers. We are so sorry for your loss.
Love,
Mark & Leah
I am thinking about you today and hoping you know that we are praying for you! Let us know if you need ANYTHING!
I am so very sorry for your tremendous loss.Please know that you are in our prayers during this very difficult time. We are thinking about your precious family. Love-Brian and Elizabeth Wakefield
Post a Comment