We learned that a 4D ultrasound is really along the same lines as a 3D ultrasound, but with movement. We were able to see her moving on the screen, but these still pics are considered 3D. I forgot to mention that we learned she is breech. Her head is right under my right rib which is what has been adding to some of my discomfort. She has a little time left to make a move for the exit, or it looks like we're headed for a c-section. We need her to turn! If you enlarge these pics they come in pretty grainy, they didn't scan too well. The top part of her head was being pressed into some of my organs and stuff, so her forehead looks cut off in almost all of them.


sticking out her tongue!
ok whose toes are those...
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago


7 blog buddies said...:
Wow! The 4D pictures are amazing! You can see her sweet little face! The pictures are so sweet.
I love those little cheeks and that teeny nose!!!! TEALE SHE IS ADORABLE!!!!
She is beautiful. I can't wait to print one for my frame :o)
I can't really tell about the toes. They are bent like Chad's, but who knows.
I do make one pretty baby don't I.
what a cutie!!!
Your little girl's first photo shoot looks like it went very well! Aren't 3D/4D ultrasounds neat?! We had one done with our second. It just makes it so "real" when you see the facial features & them moving all around!
Hello I love the pictures of the baby. You don't know me, my name is Mary and I have two children, they aren't really children anymore if you count a 17 year old daughter and a 16 year old son. They have come so far with ultrasounds it is amazing. Your baby girl will be georgous. Having children and becoming a mom was the best thing that God ever blessed me with other than a great husband. A little advice enjoy each and every moment with her take your time and don't rush through things. I am proud of my daughter Jasmine and son Alex, they would rather be home (still) than anywhere else. I love being with my family, and soon they will be going off to college on after the other, now that does make me a little sad.
Post a Comment