Monday, March 12, 2007

happy birthday chad!

Today is Chad's birthday! I won't say his age, but let's just say he's two candles away from that really big birthday... in baby news, we got our first official KICK last Friday! I was on the phone with my friend Laura when it happened, and it continued for the next couple of minutes. This was definitely more of a "thump" than a flutter. We can only expect more from now on! I will post the offical 17 week update a little later... Have a great birthday Chad!!! Me and bean love you... :)

3 blog buddies said...:

Crystal said...

I'm ready for tonight and I know you and baby bean are ready for soy sauce. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love you both as well.

Kim said...

I second the birthday wishes! I hope you had a great time eating out!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin