Our little bean is now the size of a large sweet potato! He or she is 5-1/2" long and weighs 7 ounces. I have had a very sick weekend. I am getting over it slowly... but I haven't bounced back as quickly as I normally would pre-pregnancy. The bean has put up with all my coughing and sneezing, and has responded back with more frequent kicks... maybe it's his or her way of telling me to knock it off. The kicks are starting to keep me up at night a little bit, and for the first time ever I'm starting to have to "prop" up my belly at night. I can only imagine that my nights will become much more restless. Tomorrow is the BIG DAY (the tell all ultrasound)! I probably won't post any news on here until Thursday after we've had the chance to break it to our families. We're keeping our fingers crossed the bean won't be too modest! By request, I'm posting a new belly pic. The idea was that I would wear the same outfit for all the belly pics... we'll see if the clothes make it!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago



3 blog buddies said...:
This is the only time I want little bean to be immodest. You look really good. I can't wait to hear tomorrow. Do I get a phone call?
You look great! I can't wait to find out if little bean is a girl or a boy! We will see you Wednesday night!!
The reason you can't bounce back is because you can't take any good medicine! Hope you are feeling better. You look so cute!
Post a Comment