Well, obviously since you are visiting this site there is no need to tell you again of our big news… but we will… WE’RE PREGNANT!!! We’re so excited to be able to shout it from the rooftops now! Our due date has gone from August 24th, to August 23rd, to August 20th… so sometime around then we’ll have our little bean in our arms! We plan to update weekly (at the least) so please check in with us over time as we chronicle this incredible journey. Please continue to keep us in your prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby.
10 weeks...
It’s hard to imagine we are in double digits now! I remember back when I was a mere 4 weeks thinking I had so long to go… which I still do… but each day we’re one day closer. Our little bean is the size of a kumquat this week. What’s a kumquat? Well, we asked that same question and apparently it is a very small type of orange or nectarine. Maybe more like a large grape. I had a doctor’s appointment on 1/26 and was able to hear the heartbeat for the first time. Up until then, we had only been able to see it flickering on ultrasound. Hearing it definitely makes everything more real. As far as the pregnancy symptoms I’ve been having… what symptoms? Luckily (and I knock on wood while crossing my fingers and throwing salt over my shoulder as I type this) I have not had any of the dreaded morning sickness. If anything I’ve become an eating machine. I even wake up in the middle of the night to eat! I haven’t had any real cravings as of yet, but I definitely have noticed I am not as drawn to sweet foods as I would normally be, so maybe I have more of a taste for more bitter/salty things. I have a rounded belly which has started to swell… which you may not have noticed because I’ve been hiding it! Or maybe you just thought I was becoming a fatty boomba laddie. Blame it on the bean. Luckily it’s winter and I can wear big fluffy sweaters! So… if anyone knows anyone willing to lend out some maternity clothes I would be eternally grateful! Thanks again for checking in with us and please come back!
Love,
Chad, Teale & Bean
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago


5 blog buddies said...:
Hey little one! I can't wait to meet you for the first time. You are so special and so loved. I can hardly imagine once you arrive. You will definitely be spoiled--but in a very good way. You are already very blessed because you have two wonderful Christian parents.
I can't wait until our first outing together, the first time I can keep you overnight. We will have many memories together and I will love you forever. I have kept your mommy's secret for many weeks now, but it's about to kill me. It'll all be well worth it in the end.
For now, I hope you're resting comfy and cozy in your mommy's belly. In 30 weeks (roughly) you'll make your debut and I can't wait to be right there and see you.
I love you so much!!!
-Aunt Crystal
Chad and Teale -
I am so excited for you! I am truly thrilled! You guys are going to be wonderful parents!! You both are very special to Stentsen and I, and we are thankful that you are sharing this amazing experience with us. We cannot wait to meet Baby Bean!
Love,
Erin
CONGRATULATIONS!! My little bean will be two soon. :o(
YEA!!!!! I am so HAPPY for YOU!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you two. Pregnancy is not as bad as everyone tells you it is going to be! It is a wonderful experience and I know you and Chad will be great parents! August will be here before you know it! Congrats again! I am glad that you joined the blogging world!
Post a Comment